As most Mum's of more than one child will attest, the second pregnancy is very different from your first. You know what's happening, your body changes faster and it seems (although it's not true) the baby develops faster.
At 19 weeks I hadn't even felt Miriam kick but with 'Round 2' I feel as if I have a little football player running around in there. And if it is a football player in our family then it's got to be a Dragons supporter!

Think I need to hang one of these off my ever-growing stomach
We're having our first official scan (actual first one was when I was in hospital with morning sickness at 8 weeks) in a few weeks so we will be able to show you the first pictures of the new baby De Rooy. Still debating whether we are going to find out gender.......
No comments:
Post a Comment