Ezzy is 13 weeks old today and I am wondering if 13 is the magic number? Colic be gone! After almost a week back at home the reality of not having any family to carry her around when she is screaming is setting in.
But I must say she has improved immensley while we've been on holidays. In fact she slept so well while we were down south I threatened to move back there, just so I could get a decent sleep.
She is now a very smiley and happy little girl who loves it when you blow rasberries on her belly. She is extremely alert (just like her big sister was) and looks out at the world with her googly eyes with great interest. Shopping centres amazed her, so much to look at! As did the movies. It was funny watching her trying to watch Happy Feet Two on a gigantic screen, she couldn't take it all in at once and kept moving her head to scan the screen.
We had her baptised at Figtree Anglican Church (thanks Stuart) while we were there and she got to have lots of cuddles with all of our family and friends. It was amazing how many people we got to catch up with while we were there.
It's funny to think only two years ago we were doing the same "rellie run" with Miriam when she was the same age.
![]() |
| Cuddles with Nanna |
![]() |
| At the "Big Sheep" with Mummy (I have the same photo with Miriam at the same age!) |
![]() |
| Looking somewhat unimpressed with my Christmas present |
![]() |
| But very impressed with Opa! |
![]() |
| Chillin in the Qantas Club with Dad on the way home |





No comments:
Post a Comment