03 January 2012

My Crazy Christmas

By guest blogger Miriam De Rooy
This year we went on two planes at Christmas. I loved the planes because we they go up in the air they go "whoosh". I got to eat pasta on the plane and listen to Elmo.

We went to the Zoo and I saw Crocodiles "snap snap" and Ephalents (translation: Elephants). Mummy's favourite animal is the Gorilla. I saw a baby Gorilla and the baby tigers...Rrrraaaaaaaa!

Me and the Crocodile (dont worry its just a statue!)
Daddy showing me the Ephalents
I got to play with Zechy! It was the best part of the holiday. Zechy came to the zoo, we played at Squeezy's house and we watched Bananas together. We also went and saw the Penguins on the big TV (Translation: Happy Feet 2 at the movies)
Zechy is a fast runner

Bananas!
At home I play with Ava and Zali but on holidays I got to play with Aunty Nita, Aunty Meale, Uncle Dean, Aunty Asty, Uncle Chris, Oma, Opa, Ken-Pa, Nanna and Mo mo. They are so much more fun than Mum and Dad! Aunty Nita painted my face, Aunty Meale came to the zoo with us and Uncle Dean showed me how to eat bubbles and jumped on the trampoline with me.

Aunty Meale is great at playing chasey in the backyard

Got you Aunty Nita!

Aunty Meale helped Ezzy and me have a bath


These bubbles taste funny but Uncle Dean says its cool!

Christmas is fun cause I got to open lots of presents. I also helped Ezzy open her presents cause she is little. Ezzy got a Big Bird for Christmas and I like to 'borrow' it. Mummy says its okay as long as I am gentle.

Unwrapping presents is fun but I'm still not sure why I have to wear this hat?

I was scared of Santa so I didn't have my photo with him. Ezzy seemed to like him, maybe he is okay? Mummy says I will see him again next year and I can see if I like him then.

I went shopping lots of times with Mummy. I like the red trolley. The best shop is ABC. It has Timmy and Charley Bear and Bananas and Sesame and Wiggles! I got a Hoot bag for Christmas, it's great. Ezzy and I also got a big red car like the Wiggles.

Toot toot here I come!
On the way home we went on two planes again! This time I got my own TV to watch and more pasta. These red planes are great. Daddy says we are going on two planes again in March. I hope I get to eat pasta then too.

No comments: