Allan was hoping that the baby would come over the weekend so he had an excuse to drive me to Tweed Heads hospital. Therefore the baby will be born in NSW and not in QLD. He isn't happy about bringing our child into the world in Queensland....Whatever happens though it will be a Blues supporter!
This last week has been the first time I really felt like a beached whale. I can’t do up my shoes, get out of the bath, or spend any great length of time in one position. I can't pick things up off the floor and I am getting braxton hicks (fake) contractions every now and then which, whilst they aren't terribly painful, are very uncomfortable.
Meanwhile I now have technically 5 days to go. My midwife is really happy with my progress and I have my last appointment booked for next Tuesday (the day before I am due). It's really unlikely that bubs will arrive on time, but we'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as they do.
No matter what happens we will have a new addition to our family very shortly. I guess now we just wait for our world to change.....
No comments:
Post a Comment